Friday, February 12, 2010

Web 2.0 Project

Doing this Web 2.0 project has taught me a lot of stuff about using the web to broadcast information. I was surprised all I could do to show people about the best night of my life. In addition, I had no idea how easy Youtube is to use and much interaction i can get through various websites. This is seriously impressing.

I chose to tell about the night my baseball team and I won the state championship in 2007. It was the best night of my life and my biggest accomplishment. I also felt as it was the most proud my parents were of me. Winning the state championship taught me many things. For instance, it taught me that high rewards do happen if you practice and play hard. It was until this day that I believed my coaches when they said that. I always dream about that night and I wish I could relive it all over again.

I followed all the copyright rules with the video because I used 30 seconds from the state championship movie because that was shorter than 10%. Also, I produced the music in my apartment with my computer with my friend singing and if I need it I asked him for a written agreement to use the song. All the pictures were given to me by my mom with her consent of usage.

The Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajLmvjSM61k

Interaction: https://twitter.com/JKaufman7

Just leave me a comment on my twitter account. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment